Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 2







 This week I took pictures with paint and my hand. I used a blue light in the background to add effect to the colored light. I also included a long exposure picture and a picture of eyes looking through a bright red scarf. In this set of pictures I tried to include more color instead of just long exposure. I feel like I have to different concentration ideas right now and they aren't cohesive, but over time when I can edit my pictures so they work better together. I wanted to try doing steel wool photography and star trailing. I want to just get more creative with the long exposure shots. I am going to try to take those shots this weekend.








7 comments:

  1. The color and the lighting in your photos are incredible! The point of view in your photos are unigue and definitely grab my attention. I really like how all your photos are very unique and abstract. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hand shots are phenominal. I like the colors and lighting and the way they interact together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color and lighting you used in the painted hand images. Your pictures are so clear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie, these are amazing! I love your willingness to experiment. The hand photos are especially intriguing. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! I love the way the lighting and paint colors work together to give a certain mood to the photos. They are very original.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are some of my favorites; they're all so beautiful. This looks like a fun series of pictures to take, and I like your experiments with the light. The colors look magnificent and the contrast between the red and blue is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you experimented with light, it is really original. I would be cool if you layered some of your light photos with the paint ones. My favorite is the stairs photo, it seems unrealistic and magical (fairy like). You are very good at using lighting and colors to covey a mood.

    ReplyDelete